Custom Music Rates
If you are interested in hiring me to compose custom music, you can get a first estimate of my quote using this quick calculator:
Contact me via the button below to tell me more about the project & to get a final quote!
Every Project Type has a different basis value, based on common industry rates. These are multiplied by the amount of minutes. Finally we have a multiplier via the delivery time – you get the most music for your money if you allow for a greater time-frame.
Please note, that some combinations maybe impossible for me to deliver – I wouldn’t be able to write 40min worth of full orchestral music in 5 days – at least not at the quality I pride myself with. If that is the case I will of course be upfront about it – so don’t hesitate to contact me!
First of all, THANK YOU for trusting me with such a crucial part of your project!
If you want to contact me, please tell me a bit about yourself and your project:
- What kind of project-type/medium is it? (TV, Game, Fictional/Documentary Film, Web-Video etc.)
- What kind of music do you want? – it’s okay if you don’t know exactly what you need, but chances are, you already have a vague idea, maybe some music that you want to send me for reference. It is important to know wether I’m dealing with a simple piano piece or an epic 2h symphony!
- What kind of budget do you have? – getting monetary concerns out of the way quickly is extremely important for a good & productive relationship. Also, don’t be afraid to contact me if your budget doesn’t fit with my rates. Maybe we’ll figure something out 🙂
- Where do you want to release? – Is it a short film intended to maybe run at a few festivals or do you even already have cinema distribution settled?
- What kind of rights to the music do you need? – Depending on territory (only your country vs. international), exclusivity (the music I write for your project can only be synced with your project) and if you require a full buyout my rates may be lower or – in case of a full buyout – be higher. If you aren’t sure what you need, don’t hesitate to ask!